To combat live 4G, Vodafone now brings a new data plan to attract new users and customers. Vodafone has launched a new scheme of Rs 244, which has 70 GB data and unlimited calling anywhere in India. This Vodafone scheme is for new customers. This new Vodafone scheme is meant to attract new customers only. In order to remember the Jio 4G, new schemes have been started under its money laundering proposal and the best scheme in it is Rs. 399 plan which gives users 84 GB of data and unlimited calling anywhere in India.
What’s In Vodafone’s New Plan
- Vodafone has launched a new plan of Rs. 244 for its customers.
- This plan is only for new customers.
- This new plan of Vodafone is not for current users of Vodafone can’t get this plan and this is only valid for new customers.
- The new plan of Vodafone gives 70GB data.
- The new plan of Vodafone gives Unlimited Calls.
- This is only valid on the first recharge.
- After the first recharge if you again recharge with this amount then the validity will be 35 days.
Vodafone’s Another Plan of Rs.346 Plan – 56GB 4G data and Unlimited Calling
Earlier, Vodafone launched a plan of Rs 356, under which the company is validating 56 days validity with 1 GB of data per day and is making unlimited voice calls from any network. But there is a restriction in the scheme. Under this scheme, the daily limit for calls is limited to 300 minutes and 1200 minutes per week.
Similar Reliance Jio 4G Plan
Earlier this month, Reliance Jio has started new plans for its existing and new customers. Jio extends its Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer and revised the data and calling plans. Jio’s General Plan is Rs.399 which gives 84 GB of data and unlimited calling to the user. This plan is a revised plan of Jio’s 309 plan. There is no restriction under this plan like in Vodafone. You can call anywhere in India for 24 hours. There is no restriction on calling in this plan. This plan provides 1 GB 4G data usage per day with 4G, after high speed consumption of 1 GB, data speed decreases up to 128kbps.